Saturday, October 3, 2015

On the Road Again



I know... I've been really slacking off here. I have been working hard to get the boys ahead of the game for the year because we are about to head out on a travel adventure. The bags are nearly packed, the school work is wrapped up, the maps are printed. We will be traveling nearly 2,000 miles over the next ten days with stops in Gatlinburg, TN to hang out at the Smoky Mountain National Park, Henderson, TN to see friends, Mammoth Cave National Park, KY, and The Creation Museum in Petersburg, KY. We have never taken such a long trip with our boys before so it has taken a lot of planning on my part. I will try to blog while we are on the road, but I hope you'll excuse me if I don't find time to do it. When we get home, I'll be sure to share all the details of our trip.

No comments: